Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PVE

Enigmaniac 4/10

something came up and i can't make it tonight guys sorry!
Member avatar small Enigmaniac 14d
Enigmaniac19Member avatar small Enigmaniac 14d
PVE

Mhryya 4/5, 4/12, 4/19

I’m missing the next 3 weeks as I’ve got some crazy travel stuff going on. That means I’ll have missed a month straight of raid nights (big oof) but rest assured this month is mayhem but it’ll die down and I’ll be back afterwards :)
Member avatar small Mhryya 20d
Mhryya115Member avatar small Mhryya 20d
PVE

Syl 3/25

Trip to the beach. Will be absent
Member avatar small Syladinne 34d
Syladinne133Member avatar small Syladinne 34d
PVE

Kassir March 20 (Potentially)

One of my siblings called to let me know they needed help tonight. There's a chance it doesn't interfere with raid time, but there's a possibility I won't be able to make it tonight.
Member avatar small Kassir 35d
Kassir120Member avatar small Kassir 35d
PVE

Mhryya 3/15 3/16

I’ll probably miss this week’s raid because I’m getting my wisdom teeth out. It’s not 100% that I won’t be there, it depends how I redact to the anesthesia and all. But Friday is almost certainly a miss and Saturday seems decently likely. If I sho...
Member avatar small Mhryya 42d
Mhryya124Member avatar small Mhryya 42d
PVE

Verile 2/12

Have an important call at 7:30CST (30 minutes before raid). Not sure how long it will last so I could be late.
Member avatar small Virile 71d
Virile142Member avatar small Virile 71d
PVE

Rulender 2/8-2/9 T2

I'm unable to make the T2 raids this weekend. I have to go out of state and get my car serviced/
Member avatar small Rulender 75d
Rulender141Member avatar small Rulender 75d
PVE

Mhryya 2/8 team 2

I am going to an event with some friends and will be missing tonight, 2/8
Member avatar small Mhryya 75d
Mhryya154Member avatar small Mhryya 75d
PVE

Tinymagic team 2 1/25 and 1/28

If i can make in on saturday i will but i have a prior engagement i cannot miss!
Small Valincort 91d
Valincort182Small Valincort 91d
PVE

Surlain 1/15-16

I might be late to tuesdays raid and probably at least an hour late the wedsdays due to basic training for my job.
Member avatar small SUrlain 100d
SUrlain152Member avatar small SUrlain 100d
PVE

Kassir/Denebola out 1/2

I'll be out of town until Monday starting on this Wednesday (January 2nd) so making it to raid for that Wednesday won't be possible. I'll be back Sunday night, so its business as usual after that.
Member avatar small Kassir 115d
Kassir162Member avatar small Kassir 115d
PVE

Hallun out Dec 25th to Jan 10th.

Hi, I am heading off to Denmark for the holiday so while I am bringing my laptop to play the Ah - I won't be able to raid or be in the same time zone.Have a great holiday!
Member avatar small Hallun 124d
Hallun 169Member avatar small Hallun 124d
PVE

Mhryya out 12/21, 12/22, 1/4, 1/5

More holiday travel! I’m usually around much much more I promise, it’s just this specific time of year when my family travels a lot.
Member avatar small Mhryya 124d
Mhryya160Member avatar small Mhryya 124d
PVE

Mhryya absent from team 2 12/15

I’ll be absent from team 2 tonight as my family is going to a concert downtown. There are a few other days in coming weeks I’ll have to miss due to holiday travel, I’ll be posting the specific ones soon but wanted to give a preliminary heads up.
Member avatar small Mhryya 130d
Mhryya168Member avatar small Mhryya 130d
PVE

Absent 12/12

I am going to see if I can bail, but I might have to miss raid on 12/12
Member avatar small Eirrin 134d
Eirrin169Member avatar small Eirrin 134d
PVE

Arkelaos absence 12/11

Due to my final exam schedule, I will be missing on Tuesday, 12/11. I expect to be here on Wednesday, 12/12.
Member avatar small Orenna 141d
Orenna147Member avatar small Orenna 141d
PVE

Alfonnze Team 1 out 11/21 and Team 23/24

I am out for Thanksgiving 11/21 helping mom out at home with the Turkey day the day before. And doing a friend outing Saturday. It's shitty internet there, so calling off.
Member avatar small Alfonnze 158d
Alfonnze175Member avatar small Alfonnze 158d
PVE

Absence for a while

Work has been very hectic and also, it doesn't help that BFA has been tough to get through in general. I'm going to have to quit playing the game for a bit to take advantage of an important career opportunity that could potentially change me and E...
Small Be 169d
Be165Small Be 169d
PVE

Flaffermags - Team 2 - Absent Nov. 2/3(?)

Hi folks, I got back from vacation and now I am sick as a dog. I was hoping to feel better by tonight, but I just don't feel up to raiding. I am so sorry! I'm not sure about tomorrow night yet.
Member avatar small Flaffermags 173d
Flaffermags160Member avatar small Flaffermags 173d
PVE

Flaffermags - Team 2 - Absent Oct. 26/27

Flaffermags - Team 2 - Absent Oct. 26/27
Member avatar small Flaffermags 186d
Flaffermags1101Member avatar small Flaffermags 186d