Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
PVE

Mhryya absent from team 2 12/15

I’ll be absent from team 2 tonight as my family is going to a concert downtown. There are a few other days in coming weeks I’ll have to miss due to holiday travel, I’ll be posting the specific ones soon but wanted to give a preliminary heads up.
Member avatar small Mhryya 3d
Mhryya15Member avatar small Mhryya 3d
PVE

Absent 12/12

I am going to see if I can bail, but I might have to miss raid on 12/12
Member avatar small Eirrin 7d
Eirrin18Member avatar small Eirrin 7d
PVE

Arkelaos absence 12/11

Due to my final exam schedule, I will be missing on Tuesday, 12/11. I expect to be here on Wednesday, 12/12.
Member avatar small Orenna 14d
Orenna113Member avatar small Orenna 14d
PVE

Alfonnze Team 1 out 11/21 and Team 23/24

I am out for Thanksgiving 11/21 helping mom out at home with the Turkey day the day before. And doing a friend outing Saturday. It's shitty internet there, so calling off.
Member avatar small Alfonnze 31d
Alfonnze135Member avatar small Alfonnze 31d
PVE

Absence for a while

Work has been very hectic and also, it doesn't help that BFA has been tough to get through in general. I'm going to have to quit playing the game for a bit to take advantage of an important career opportunity that could potentially change me and E...
Small Be 42d
Be135Small Be 42d
PVE

Flaffermags - Team 2 - Absent Nov. 2/3(?)

Hi folks, I got back from vacation and now I am sick as a dog. I was hoping to feel better by tonight, but I just don't feel up to raiding. I am so sorry! I'm not sure about tomorrow night yet.
Member avatar small Flaffermags 46d
Flaffermags129Member avatar small Flaffermags 46d
PVE

Flaffermags - Team 2 - Absent Oct. 26/27

Flaffermags - Team 2 - Absent Oct. 26/27
Member avatar small Flaffermags 59d
Flaffermags173Member avatar small Flaffermags 59d
PVE

two weeks absence

Ill need to take a couple of weeks off with raiding. Works has been a bit intense time wise and I haven't had any time with the wife so ill be gone the 22nd to the 31st
Small Be 62d
Be1114Small Be 62d
PVE

10/3

Helping my friend move again on Wednesday. Tentatively calling off for myself since it's only her and I. I have a feeling it'll go past 8 ( Central ) Start of raid for me.
Member avatar small Maveaith 77d
Maveaith164Member avatar small Maveaith 77d
PVE

Team 2

Sadly, due to school obligations I will have to step down from team 2 on my alt. I have a paper due tonight and am just becoming overwhelmed by the work load this early in the semester so I can not stay committed to the team. I will do my best to ...
Member avatar small Archiean 95d
Archiean1127Member avatar small Archiean 95d
PVE

absent 76, possibly 7/7

I apologize in advance but I am going through a lot of personal issues atm and am unable to play games on the fly. I will not be here in 7/6 and possibly not on 7/7. Sorry again
Member avatar small Archiean 165d
Archiean174Member avatar small Archiean 165d
PVE

Absent 6-30-18

Will most lily not be at raid
Member avatar small Archiean 171d
Archiean140Member avatar small Archiean 171d
PVE

Absent

I will be absent next week. My sub will be renewed on thursday though so after this week and next week of moving I should be good. Real life stuff beating me down!
Small Zuladan 184d
Zuladan158Small Zuladan 184d
PVE

Orenna - Absent 6/20

I will not be able to make this Wednesday's raid, June 20th. I will be here on the 19th.
Member avatar small Orenna 185d
Orenna164Member avatar small Orenna 185d
PVE

Absent 6/15-16

I'm not technically a part of Group 2, but I've been showing regularly, and will be off the grid this weekend the 15th. Have fun yall.
Member avatar small Alfonnze 189d
Alfonnze151Member avatar small Alfonnze 189d
PVE

Absent

Gonna be absent and semi afk this week. Doing some personal stuff for divorce. Got several things done, but got some stuff to do. So doing it while Im off and on. Lemme know if you need me.
Small Zuladan 189d
Zuladan145Small Zuladan 189d
PVE

late/possibly Absent 11/10/17

Found out last second that my wife is having a party tonight (found out 5 seconds ago) so I may not make it tonight
Small Be 1y
Be1228Small Be 1y
PVE

So You Want To Be A Recruiter

A list of questions to ask people when you're recruiting (and why they're relevant).Keep in mind, you do not have to ask all of these questions. You don't want to overwhelm anyone, just get to know them!What are you looking for in a raid team?The ...
Small Riley 1y
Riley1301Small Riley 1y
PVE

Introduction to WeakAuras

IntroductionI've been talking to people about WeakAuras and have given it some thought, and since we don't really have a really basic guide to creating them, I figured I'd go ahead and put something together quickly. Obviously if you know your wa...
Small Isaan 1y
Isaan1544Small Isaan 1y
PVE

TENTATIVE Argus Rosters

TEAM 1TankMythrenathenKeldion HealerEirrin (DPS OS)JoeisdeadSouffleSweetata (Tank/DPS OS)MeleeRestless (Tank OS)VemrosAverrington (Tank OS)SurlainTriplicateHeirloomsDaldageVylionaArtaganRangedCharnobleMedyr (Heal OS)BrunchablesAlsaleathElectivireR...
Small Shalathe 1y
Shalathe2494Small Shalathe 1y