Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Roleplay

Disguise

The following took place on March 15th, 2017Steel flashed on steel as two glaives came crashing together, the scrap of metal following as the two warriors drew back only to take another strike at each other. This sound reverberated across the gras...
Member avatar small SUrlain 1y
SUrlain1291Member avatar small SUrlain 1y
Roleplay

Driving Forth The Flames Prelude part 2

An intense heat rolled over the shaman’s body as she exits the portal. Beads of sweat start to form as she moves along the blackened stone of the Fireland. Although the threat of the Fire Elementals had faded since the defeat of Ragnaros, the drui...
Member avatar small SUrlain 2y
SUrlain1226Member avatar small SUrlain 2y
Roleplay

Driving Forth The Flames Prelude part 1

The crisp mountain air of Hyjal drifted along on a gentle breeze as the purple crow skims through the air. Surlain was determined as he swooped down to the forested floor leading away from the world tree. The guard atop the mountain had increased ...
Member avatar small SUrlain 2y
SUrlain1257Member avatar small SUrlain 2y
Roleplay

Possible Monday Night RP?

I'm thinking about running a few guild rp adventures on Monday nights. Do any of you want to participate? I'm still figuring out details, but I wanted to see if there's any interest first. If it does happen, I'll probably start in January to avoid...
Small Talandrea 2y
Talandrea5703Small Talandrea 2y
Roleplay

Healing in Roleplay

Magical healing is a miracle (literally). Here are some notes compiled from in-game lore, the RPG books, and simple opinions.( More info will get filled out as I have time. )
Small Shalathe 3y
Shalathe71009Small Lunathorn 2y
Roleplay

Roll System Reference

Please feel free to use this system for your events if you would like. I've posted it here for your reference. /Roll systems will be at the discretion of the DM.(Credit goes to <Sentinel>, who I borrowed these from with permission)
Small Shalathe 2y
Shalathe4363Small Shalathe 2y
Roleplay

"Guild Roleplay can be fun" - Poll comments/questions/etc

Post here if you'd like to talk about starting up a roleplay story for the guild. If you have other suggestions besides what is listed on the poll, let us hear them!
Small Shalathe 3y
Shalathe7742Small Rosekitten 3y
Roleplay

Total RP3 Catch-All Thread - RP Addon

TRP3 is an addon that lets you customize your character, and in turn read about others' characters. Many roleplayers use some kind of addon to be more descriptive about their toons, and some can be quite interesting to read even if you are not an...
Small Shalathe 3y
Shalathe61580Small Shalathe 3y
Page 1