Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Guild Rules
IMPORTANT GUILD INFORMATION

[Pinned] Guild Rules

<Battle Hardened> started out as a group of friends and family, and we'd like to keep it that way, with trust and understanding throughout all of our members. To do so requires a few ground rules. Please note: These rules may be updated a...
Small Shalathe 3y
Shalathe31040Small Shalathe 3y
[Pinned] Mumble Info

[Pinned] Mumble Info

<Battle Hardened> Mumble InfoServer: battlehardened.mumble.comPort: 6501PW: check the guild info in-game!Step 1: Download Mumble! Install it, and open it up.Step 2: Click "Add New" at the bottom of the launcher. This should bring up a mi...
Small Shalathe 3y
Shalathe0446Small Shalathe 3y

Important Team2 Announcement 9/28/17

Hello my lovely Team2 raiders!It is with heavy heart (and a little bit of relief, if I'm being completely honest) that I am stepping down from leading our 2nd raid team. As much as I love raiding with all of you, I've been raiding/leading/taking ...
Small Shalathe 1y
Shalathe1333Small Shalathe 1y

Raid Retrials and You

Battle Hardened’s Raid Trial and You As you all likely know, we’re planning on retrialing both raid teams for Tomb of Sargeras. Not only are we getting a whole new raid, we’re getting a whole new raid team. Scary, right? Hopefully this post wil...
Small Shalathe 1y
Shalathe2444Small Shalathe 1y

Casual/Heroic Progression Roster

TankDesperatoRileyHealerAlesuneEverenJoeisdeadMeleeTattenstallAlirickSwaggravateRangedRethelleDarkenedGinnetAzbestosWulvericRamseyTuskboarFillsBerdieMedyrTalenyaDruidtwoYilmat (Schedule Conflicts)Recruitment Needs:MELEE
Small Shalathe 2y
Shalathe1973Small Shalathe 2y

Mythic Progression Roster

Mythic Progression RosterTankMythrenathenKeldionHealerEirrin (Swing DPS)Joeisdead SouffleElectivire (Swing DPS)MeleeRestless (Swing Tank)SurlainVemrosDendosettRangedMedyr (Swing Healer)CharnobleCubanatorBrunchablesRevulsion Subspirit AzbestosTalan...
Small Shalathe 2y
Shalathe1784Small Shalathe 2y

MINIMUM Raid Requirements

MINIMUM Raid Requirements:Gear RequirementsAverage iLvl 840+20+ talents in your artifact weapon3 relics in your artifact weaponGear fully enchanted (Neck, Cloak, Rings) - 850+ BiS stat gear Binding minimumGear fully gemmed - 850+ BiS stat gear 150...
Small Shalathe 2y
Shalathe1360Small Shalathe 2y

Attendance Policy

General AbsencesRL>WoW.We love when you are around to play with us, but we understand when you cannot. If you cannot be online for something that you signed up for or an activity that has a roster that you are a part of, please don’t stress – ...
Small Shalathe 2y
Shalathe1280Small Shalathe 2y
Page 1